✓ Free Express UK delivery in 3-4 days on orders over £50
✓ 60 day Returns & Exchanges
✓ Order by 12pm for shipping today (Mon-Fri)
Why It Works.
- The oval shapes blend bronzer and even tanning products.
- Perfect for blending liquid foundation and powder products.
- Works on all skin types with powder and liquid products.
- This Foundation Buffer set has all the sizes you will ever need.
- Small sizes for delicate areas like the brown line and nose.
- Use the larger sizes are perfect for the décolletage, face and arms.
Why We Love It
- Velvety-soft bristles blend products for a flawless complexion.
- Brushes in the set include:
- The Foundation Buffer, use to blend liquid foundation over the skin from the inside of your face outwards, the bristles work their magic and create a smooth and even texture.
- The Medium Oval Brush, is perfect for buffing out foundation or powders along the jawline for a seamless look.
- The Small Oval Brush, is amazing at blending blusher on the cheeks to highlight cheekbones.
- The Mini Slim Oval Brush, its a dream at working product along the eyebrow line and for applying product along the nose.
- The Mini Round Brush, its our emergency touch-up brush, perfect for fixing detailed areas or covering spots or small marks.
- Achieve a flawless, even texture with the unique developed bristles.
- Professional-grade nylon bristles create expert results.
What They Are Saying
“I’ve found my new favourite make-up brush. Super dense and soft, this brush is brilliant for buffing your make-up for a seamless finish.” India Knight. The Times
These oval brushes like to be washed in lukewarm water and hates being soaked, for the best results wash the tip of the brush and leave to dry over your counter or sink edge so water doesn’t run inside the metal section.
Recycle This Brush
Makeup brushes are notoriously difficult to recycle and that's why we have launched One Brush Two Lives. It's time to take care of our planet so when your Otis Batterbee brushes are over simply send them back to us and we'll recycle them. More information click here