*Get this set for £95.00, should be £122.00 when purchased individually*
✓ FREE luxury makeup sponge worth £12.00 with all orders
✓ FREE Express UK delivery in 3-4 days on orders over £50
✓ 60 day Returns & Exchanges
✓ Order by 12pm for shipping today (Mon-Fri)
Why It Works
- Seven brushes that will totally elevate your makeup application game.
- Peta approved bristles that feel luxuriously soft like velvet.
- This set houses all our flawless makeup brushes. Developed to work.
- Crafted with our pink colour blocked handles and professional-grade bristles.
- All the brushes you need for flawless powder and liquid makeup application.
- Multiple textures that work for different parts of the face, its all in this set!
Why We Love It
Brushes crafted from the finest materials, using the shapes you actually need.
- Camera-ready looks at your fingertips.
- Brushes contained in the set:
The Powder Brush 101 sweep powders over the face and décolletage.
The Flat Foundation Brush 103 blend concealer or foundation perfectly.
The Blusher Brush 102 blend and blur powder products in style.
The Eye Shadow Brush 109 work products across the eyelids.
The Eye Detail Brush 110 blend and blur products around the eyeline.
The Ultimate Face Brush 104 sweep bronzer across the face and neck.
- The Foundation Buffer Brush 111 is a dream at blending out liquid foundation and any type of makeup product.
What They Are Saying
“I’ve found my new favourite make-up brush. Super dense and soft, this brush is brilliant for buffing your make-up for a seamless finish.” India Knight. The Times
These brushes like to be washed in lukewarm water and they hate being soaked, for the best results wash the tip of the brush and leave to dry over your counter or sink edge so water doesn’t run inside the metal section.
Recycle This Brush
Makeup brushes are notoriously difficult to recycle and that's why we have launched One Brush Two Lives. It's time to take care of our planet so when your Otis Batterbee brushes are over simply send them back to us and we'll recycle them. More information click here