- The oval tip means you can navigate the contours of the face effortlessly.
- The brush that makes foundation a streak-free thing.
- Elevate your beauty game with this professional-grade brush.
- The brush that actually gets your foundation to blend in seamlessly.
- Works on all skin types and any type of liquid foundation product.
- The denser bristles work with the texture of foundation for flawless application.
Why We Love It
- It’s the flat shape that we love, the firm and flexible bristles used on our 103 Foundation Brush make applying foundation and much easier task.
- Crafted with our unique, high-performing bristles designed to blend product for a natural, radiant look.
- After 12 months of meticulous development and testing, the foundation brush was ready to launch.
- Use the rounded brush head to precisely apply product to the contours of the face.
- For best use, apply your foundation in light strokes for smooth and streak-free looks. It’s also a super clever brush that can be used to apply primer or skincare to prepare your skin for the perfect base.
- We all need a professional-grade foundation brush. The curved tip and clever bristles help you create an expert and ultra-effortless finish.
What They Are Saying
“I’ve found my new favourite make-up brush. Super dense and soft, this brush is brilliant for buffing your make-up for a seamless finish.” India Knight. The Times
These brushes like to be washed in lukewarm water and they hate being soaked, for the best results wash the tip of the brush and leave to dry over your counter or sink edge so water doesn’t run inside the metal section.
Recycle This Brush
Makeup brushes are notoriously difficult to recycle and that's why we have launched One Brush Two Lives. It's time to take care of our planet so when your Otis Batterbee brushes are over simply send them back to us and we'll recycle them. More information click here