✓ FREE Express UK delivery over £50
✓ FREE Express US delivery over $95 and the EU over €95
✓ NO surprises all duties and taxes paid
✓ 60 day Returns & Exchanges
✓ Order by 12pm for shipping today (Mon-Fri)
Why It Works
- Otis Batterbee brushes are loved by global makeup artists and beauty pros.
- Always Peta approved bristles that feel luxuriously soft like velvet.
- A must-have for beauty enthusiasts seeking a brush upgrade.
- Each bristle type has been developed by Otis to pick up just the right amount of product and to blend and blur makeup for a flawless and natural look, every time.
- Wash tested and crafted from the finest materials - no shedding bristles!
Why We Love It
- Velvety-soft bristles blend products for a flawless complexion.
- Think of it as your personal makeup brush wardrobe.
- Achieve a flawless, even texture with the uniquely developed bristles.
- Showstoppers in the set:
101 Powder Brush: Ideal for mattifying loose and pressed powders.
106 Foundation Brush: Streak-free foundation application.
107 Dense Buffer Brush: Clever and adept at blending concealer seamlessly.
- 108 Eyeliner Brush: Elevate your eyeliner game with precision.
- 109 and 110 Eye Brushes: Simplify eyeshadow application for captivating eyes.
What They Are Saying
“I’ve found my new favourite make-up brush. Super dense and soft, this brush is brilliant for buffing your make-up for a seamless finish.” India Knight. The Times
These brushes like to be washed in lukewarm water and they hate being soaked, for the best results wash the tip of the brush and leave to dry over your counter or sink edge so water doesn’t run inside the metal section.
Recycle This Brush
Makeup brushes are notoriously difficult to recycle and that's why we have launched One Brush Two Lives. It's time to take care of our planet so when your Otis Batterbee brushes are over simply send them back to us and we'll recycle them. More information click here