- It's a unique product, part blending sponge and part makeup brush.
- Peta approved bristles feel luxuriously soft like cashmere on the skin.
- This brush and sponge hybrid was designed to slip into your handbag.
- Perfect for fixing your makeup on-the-go.
- Designed and developed by Otis Batterbee.
Why We Love It
- Velvety-soft bristles have been used on this multitasking beauty must-have.
- The sponge side can be used dry or with a small amount of water to dampen and activate the latex-free sponge.
- Achieve a flawless, even texture with this uniquely developed product.
- The Rocket Blender brush can be used as a contour brush or to apply powders across the face a cheeks.
- Ultra-soft, densely packed bristles for a professional, effortlessly flawless finish.
- Use to blend powders and bronzer across your face and décolletage.
- The perfect size for travel when space is limited and divine for small handbags.
What They Are Saying
“I’ve found my new favourite make-up brush. Super dense and soft, this brush is brilliant for buffing your make-up for a seamless finish.” India Knight. The Times
This Otis Batterbee Rocket Blender Brush likes to be washed in lukewarm water and hates being soaked, for the best results wash only the tip of the brush and leave to dry over your counter or sink edge so water doesn’t run inside the metal section.
Size: 100mm x 25mm
RECYCLE THIS BRUSH
Makeup brushes are notoriously difficult to recycle and that's why we have launched One Brush Two Lives. It's time to take care of our planet so when your Otis Batterbee brushes are over simply send them back to us and we'll recycle them. More information click here