Are you new to makeup? Are you trying to understand what brushes are absolutely necessary? Let's take it back to the basics. Figuring out which makeup brushes you need or don't need can be overwhelming. Here is our guide for beauty beginners to Otis Batterbee's brushes, from foundation brushes to eye makeup brushes we have it covered.
Concealer Brush Duo
Welcome to the exciting world of makeup. This journey can be both exciting and overwhelming, especially when faced with an array of brushes with different uses. Let's start with the Concealer Brush Duo. Concealer is a basic everyday wear type of makeup product for impurities of the skin. The concealer makeup brush duo comes with two brushes: one for working product around the face and eye areas and one for the smaller areas in need of precise blending.
Make sure to follow these steps to get the most out of these concealer brushes.
- Choose the right concealer, usually a shade lighter than your foundation for brightening effect and make sure it has the right undertone for your skin.
- If using foundation, apply this before concealer. This provides a base and may reduce the amount of concealer needed. Otherwise, apply to moisturized skin.
- Apply concealer with your brush in an upside-down triangle shape with the base along the lower lash line and the point extending towards your cheeks to cover dark circles. Then address blemishes, redness, or discoloured areas and apply the product.
- Use a gentle patting or dabbing motion to blend the concealer into the skin with the liquid makeup brush. Avoid rubbing, as this can move the product and disturb the coverage.
These makeup brushes are essential tools for achieving flawless coverage. Embrace the versatility of the best concealer brushes and feel your most confident self.
A foundation brush is the key to achieving a flawless and professional-looking base. This foundation makeup brush allows for precise application, even coverage, buildable coverage without looking cakey, versatility, a professional finish, hygienic application and a flawless finish. This game changing liquid foundation brush works best when used in the correct way.
- Choose Otis Batterbee's Foundation Brush.
- Dispense a small amount of foundation onto the back of your hand. This helps you control the amount of product and prevents wasting excess foundation.
- Dip the tip of your foundation brush into the makeup on your hand. Make sure to get a moderate amount, enough to cover an area without using too much product.
- Blend outward using upward strokes towards hairline and jawline to seamlessly blend and prevent harsh lines.
- Cover any blemishes or redness that may need more coverage using the tip of the brush to precisely apply foundation onto them. Make sure to pat with the brush to cover the blemishes.
- Blend the foundation down onto your jawline and slightly onto your neck to avoid any harsh lines or two tones.
- If you're using a liquid foundation, you might want to set it with a translucent powder. Use a powder brush to apply a small amount of powder to areas prone to shine.
Follow these steps and you’ll have the perfect canvas to build upon. This foundation blending brush is the ideal tool to start your journey into the makeup realm. Happy blending!
The Powder Brush holds the key to achieving that perfect look. This makeup tool can be used to set your makeup, reduce shine, and get an airbrushed finish. This setting powder brush can be used after applying your foundation or concealer. Dip this makeup brush into setting powder and gently tap off excess products. Sweep the powder effortlessly over your face gently to set your makeup and reduce shine. This powder foundation brush can also be used to apply blush and bronzer. Swirl this brush in the product, tap off excess, and apply to the apples of your cheeks for blush or along your cheekbones for bronzer. This gives you a gorgeous, natural finish. Another key element of this makeup brush is its power of letting your makeup stay looking seamless throughout the day. This brush has the ability to lightly dust your face with powder throughout your day to refresh your makeup and have you looking just like you did with the first application. Embrace the art of powder brushes, practice the techniques, and get ready to take on your day feeling even more beautiful.
Add a rosy glow to your cheeks with this magic makeup wand. The Blusher Brush brings a radiant and youthful dimension to your everyday routine. Get the most out of this makeup brush by choosing the right blush for your skin undertones. These colour range from light pink to coral. Swirl your brush in the blush product and tap off any excess product. Smile in the mirror to help locate the apples of your cheeks. This is where you should apply the blush for a natural, youthful glow by gently sweeping or making circular motions during application. Start with a very small amount and build up colour gradually. You can apply blush to your cheeks, cupid's bow, and tip of your nose for a gorgeous flush. Follow the natural curve of your cheekbones and blend. Let your cheeks shine with a touch of beautiful colour by using this perfect blusher brush.
Eye Brush Duo
This brush set definitely has an eye for detail. Dive into the world of eye makeup brushes with this Eye Brush Duo. This set comes with two eye brushes that will assist you in creating the most gorgeous eye looks. The 109 Eye Smudge Brush to sculpt and define products around the eyes and along the lash line.
This versatile tool can help you achieve a smokey or smudged effect around your eyes by following the appropriate steps.
- Grab your Otis Batterbee Smudge Brush.
- Apply your eyeshadow base or primer to eyelids. This will help the eye makeup to stay looking flawless for longer wear.
- Select the eyeshadow colour that you want to use for the smudge effect. This usually is a darker shade for a smokey look or a shade that will compliment your main eyeshadow.
- Apply your regular eyeshadow to your eyelids then focus on the area you want to smudge like the outer corners or along the lash line.
- Take your Otis Batterbee smudge brush and dip it into the same eyelid colour or a slightly darker one for more intensity.
- Gently use your applicator and smudge the eye colour along the lash line using short back-and-forth or circular motions. Try to soften the edges and create a diffused, smokey effect.
- If creating a smokey eye, blend the eye powder upward into the crease. The smudge tool is excellent for creating a seamless transition between colour.
Now that you’ve achieved a captivating smokey eye look, let’s learn how the eye blender brush works.
The 110 Eye Blender Brush works best by gently working the eye shadow back and forth to soften and smudge eye makeup for a seamless finish.
- Grab your Otis Batterbee Eye Blender Brush.
- Apply your eye makeup primer or base to the tops of your eyes. This makes the eye makeup application smooth and enhances the longevity.
- Select the colour pigment you want to use for your eye look. Typically you will use a lighter shade for the base, a medium shade for the crease, and a darker shade for depth.
- Apply the light base colour to your eyelids.
- Use the blending brush and dip it into the medium shade for the crease, tap off any excess product.
- Gently sweep the blender brush back and forth in the crease of your eye. This motion will diffuse the colour and create a soft transition between the pigments.
- To achieve a more blended and seamless look, use circular motions with the eye blending brush in the crease. This will ensure the shadow will be blended seamlessly with no harsh lines.
- If you want to add depth, use your makeup blending tool to apply a small amount of the darker shade to the outer corner of your eye and blend into the crease.
- Blending the edges of each eyeshadow colour is a necessary step to avoid any harsh lines. This brush is excellent for softening and diffusing edges for a polished look.
- Add some mascara and your eye look is complete.
This duo is the perfect eye makeup brushes for starting out and getting familiar with eye products. Blend your beauty with this flawless eye shadow brush set.
The Journey Begins
The world of makeup is a beautiful, artistic place for self expression and embracing your natural self. Once learning how to properly use Otis Batterbee makeup brushes and figuring out your own version of your beauty you will embrace this world open armed. Enjoy the journey and don’t forget Otis Batterbee makeup brushes are the ideal paint brushes for your soon to be masterpiece.