✓ FREE Express UK delivery over £50
✓ FREE Express US delivery over $95 and the EU over €95
✓ NO surprises all duties and taxes paid
✓ 60 day Returns & Exchanges
✓ Order by 12pm for shipping today (Mon-Fri)
*Get this set for £89.00, should be £103.00 when purchased individually*
Why It Works
- Seven brushes and 3 sponges that will totally elevate your makeup application game.
- Peta approved bristles that feel luxuriously soft like velvet.
- This set houses all our flawless makeup brushes. Developed to work.
- Crafted with our pink colour blocked handles and professional-grade bristles.
- All the brushes you need for flawless powder and liquid makeup application.
- Multiple textures that work for different parts of the face, its all in this set!
Why We Love It
Brushes crafted from the finest materials, using the shapes you actually need.
- Camera-ready looks at your fingertips.
- Brushes contained in the set:
101 Powder Brush: Ideal for mattifying loose and pressed powders.
106 Foundation Brush: Streak-free foundation application.
107 Dense Buffer Brush: Clever and adept at blending concealer seamlessly.
- 108 Eyeliner Brush: Elevate your eyeliner game with precision.
- 109 and 110 Eye Brushes: Simplify eyeshadow application for captivating eyes.
- The Foundation Buffer Brush 111: A dream at blending out liquid foundation and any type of makeup product.
The Precision Sponge Set: Cashmere soft sponges, use slightly damp or dry to blend foundation across the hairline and over cheeks and the neck.
What They Are Saying
“I’ve found my new favourite make-up brush. Super dense and soft, this brush is brilliant for buffing your make-up for a seamless finish.” India Knight. The Times
These brushes like to be washed in lukewarm water and they hate being soaked, for the best results wash the tip of the brush and leave to dry over your counter or sink edge so water doesn’t run inside the metal section.
Recycle This Brush
Makeup brushes are notoriously difficult to recycle and that's why we have launched One Brush Two Lives. It's time to take care of our planet so when your Otis Batterbee brushes are over simply send them back to us and we'll recycle them. More information click here.