✓ FREE Express UK delivery in 3-4 days on orders over £50
✓ 60 day Returns & Exchanges
✓ Order by 12pm for shipping today (Mon-Fri)
Why It Works
- The velvet soft bristles on the Kabuki Brush ensures a flawless finish.
- Peta approved bristles that feel luxuriously soft like cashmere.
- Its the unique bristles that make the magic happen, seriously amazing.
- Perfect for dusting bronzer across the face and neck.
- Designed and developed by Otis Batterbee, so you know it works!
Why We Love It
- Velvety-soft bristles blend products for a flawless complexion.
- Crafted with unique, high-performing bristles that expertly pick up just the right amount of product.
- Achieve a flawless, even texture with the uniquely developed bristles.
- The Kabuki Brush proudly carries the Peta Approved Vegan and Cruelty-Free certification.
- The Kabuki Brush features an opulent oversized domed shape.
- Ultra-soft, densely packed bristles for a professional, effortlessly flawless finish.
- Use to blend powders and bronzer across your face and décolletage.
What They Are Saying
“I’ve found my new favourite make-up brush. Super dense and soft, this brush is brilliant for buffing your make-up for a seamless finish.” India Knight. The Times
This Otis Batterbee Kabuki brush likes to be washed in lukewarm water and hates being soaked, for the best results wash only the tip of the brush and leave to dry over your counter or sink edge so water doesn’t run inside the wooden area..
Size: 100mm x 20mm
Recycle This Brush
Makeup brushes are notoriously difficult to recycle and that's why we have launched One Brush Two Lives. It's time to take care of our planet so when your Otis Batterbee brushes are over simply send them back to us and we'll recycle them. More information click here